new standalone application builder

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Apr 6 20:06:34 EDT 2004

> I have a similar problem. My stack now has two substacks called "ask
> dialog" . I didn't put them there and I don't even use an "ask" dialog
> in my stack. I can remove them but they just come back. One time I got
> the 'can't remove the main stack'.
>
> It must be a bug.

That doesn't sound like the same bug. Again the fastest way to get this
fixed is to send me the stacks. Is it possible that this is a stack you
tested with one of the older versions of the standalone builder? It's
possible that you just need to delete these substacks. The way to do it is:

delete stack "ask dialog" -- keep doing this in the message box until you
get an error
Then save your stack and quit rev
reopen and see if you get the same issue

Cheers

Monte