RunRev IDE Controls are weird??!!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Apr 6 10:25:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have noticed this before, but now it is really bugging me! I am
using the Menu Builder, I create a new Menubar and then start to
populate the file menu:

I Press the "New" button, an line appears that says "Item 1", I
select this and type "Open", I then hit press the "New" button again
and it changes the item I have just entered ("Open") back into "Item
1" again? Why is this? How do I tell the IDE that I want what I just
typed entered into the field?

Also when I am changing property values, (say the size of a button),
I change it, then hit Command+S to save the changes and instead of
saving the new value, it saves the old value?

Is this correct? Seems very weird to me! I have never seen this type
of interaction on MacOS or Windows before?

What gives?

Thanks a lot
Dave