I'm thinking of using Rev, can anyone advise?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Apr 6 08:22:58 EDT 2004

>| Other than the preview and the pdf export which can
>| be coded separately and included in your app, it's all
>| possible.
>
>By "coded yourself", do you mean code in the
>Rev Language, or write a C++ dll to handle
>the calls?

They are called Shared Libraries on the Mac and as far as I am aware
you will need to use the "Externals" SDK to interface to C/C++. I am
waiting for some response on some problems I am experiencing using
the SDK, but if it turns out that you need to interface to C/C++ then
I could probably save you some time and effort in getting going. You
need need CodeWarrior in order to compile/generate the code.

Let me know if and when you get there and I'd be happy to help.

All the Best
Dave