Geometry Management

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 5 22:39:27 EDT 2004

Hi Monte,

Layout Manager in fact does use a custom prop set. And, you of course
can edit the propset. Also, you can edit the resizeStack script as well
(which references the properties).

The idea is to make Layout Manager a 'script helper' which isn't too
complicated, but does the basic stuff well. And, it will work cross
platform, which is something I don't think GM does that well -- meaning
GM can't set different resize attributes for different platforms.

best,

Chipp