Important information for Professional, SBE and old Studio license holders

Erik Hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 21:22:52 EDT 2004

--- Heather Nagey <heather at runrev.com> wrote:

hello,
i can't decipher the upgrade page.
what do i need to do to upgrade these licenses?

thanks,

Erik Hansen

Dear Erik Hansen,

  Re: New code for your purchase of Professional
Cross Grade from
MetaCard -- 1 copy

Thanks for purchasing Revolution. Due to the
changes in the licensing
system we have modified your license as follows:

Student/Teacher, K12, Standard, SBE -> Commercial
Studio (specially
modified
so you can develop and build on all platforms)

All pro licenses, All other educational licenses
-> Commercial Enterprise

<http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RROS

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org