Another Area For Document Development

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 15:32:10 EDT 2004

Judy, Richard,
The value of sample stacks varies with the user. Experienced users, even
those who came to Revolution with HyperCard experience, have less need of sample
stacks. New users, who might otherwise give up on Revolution, may be "hooked"
by some good samples and accompanying tutorials.
It was the sample stacks in HyperCard that got me started. I added a
"Birthday" field to the Addresses stack. Sixteen years later I have a 43 stack
integrated, multi-user business system that sells for up to $70,000. It all started
with a sample.
Paul Looney