Getting server time from a client stack accessing it

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Apr 5 05:54:34 EDT 2004

I assume you mean the Rev stack is on a client machine and not on the
server itself?

Do you need to have the exact time the server is set to, or just the
_correct_ time? If the latter, you might try looking into Network Time
Protocol - here's a link: http://web.abnormal.com/~thogard/ntp/

If the former, you'll have to make some sort of requirement on the ISP,
or possibly write a CGI in a couple of different languages if your aim
is to support all ISPs.