Call for URLs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Apr 5 02:39:44 EDT 2004

Mark Talluto wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> I'm putting together a portal site for developers of multi-platform
>> net-savvy desktop applications, and would like to feature as many
>> Rev-based apps as possible.
>
> I posted a simple chat stack in RevNet called Chatter Box.  I wrote it
> years ago, but it has been updated to work with the current versions of
> Rev and MC.
>
> <http://www.canelasoftware.com/pub/rev/chat.rev.gz>
>
> If you need it to be in standalone form, just let me know.

Thank you for the URL. Developer tools and examples are useful, and I'll
have a page for that.  But what I'm hoping to find are examples of
shipping end-user products that make use of Rev's Internet capabilities.

What I've found thus far are:

- Chipp Walters' Hemmingway <http://www.altuit.com/>
- Himalayan Academy Player <http://www.himalayanacademy.com/runrev/>
- SmartDog <http://ezpzapps.com/SmartDog/>