How do I use a Tabbed Button???

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 4 12:39:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have created a "Tabbed Button" and I'm now trying to figure out how
to use it! I can't seem to find any information on this anywhere,
could someone point me in the right direction please?

I just want a number of tabs running across the top of the window
with a number of controls in each Tab. When the user presses a Tab, I
want those controls to become active.

Also how can I draw a "Group Box", I would like something like this:

+--Group1 Name------------------------------------+
|                                                 |
|                                                 |