2.2 Stand Alone ErrorReportDialog Broken

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Apr 3 23:56:19 EST 2004

Did anyone successfully build a stand alone with 2.2 and use the Error
Dialog?

I tried... and there was an error in one of my scripts of an external
stack that was opened by the standalone... the stand alone, on windows
and mac OSX, generated the error dialog box, but would not close and,
just hungp... if you hit close it would just blink and come back on the
screen, so you get stuck in this modal.. are must force quit.

Since this is a new feature and we don't see any docs on it, I assumed
it was straight forward... but perhaps there is some finesse needed to
properly implement the error dialog Report? I'll take that feature out
for now...

The standalone build config would imply it should "just work"...

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
katir at hindu.org