Call for URLs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 3 16:32:40 EST 2004

I'm putting together a portal site for developers of multi-platform
net-savvy desktop applications, and would like to feature as many
Rev-based apps as possible.

If you have a freely downloadable application (demo versions count) made
with Rev that has key features involving Internet connectivity please
send the URL and a bried description to me via email.

Examples are e-books with online libraries (Sannyasin, I couldn't find
your app on your site), chat apps, FTP tools, Web search tools, apps
that connect to online databases (yes, Hemmingway is already on the
list), peer-to-peer tools and games, player apps that download stacks,
educational content servers, or anything else where the Internet is a
key part of its functionality.

I'll post the URL to this new page once I get it together, hopefully
next week.

Thanks in advance -

--
  Richard Gaskin