PowerPoint-type presentation

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 16:24:45 EST 2004

> THe problem is you are very vague about what you want to do here. You
> say PowerPoint - type presentation but what exactly do you mean.

> What are you going to show? Will you put buttons in it for advancing from
slide to slide? etc.

I would be putting together an automated "slide show" type presentation,
where once it's started it will advance itself from slide to slide, with
text over a background, voice over, etc. At this point, he's not wanting any
user interaction. Most users will have PCs. I use a Mac and have never done
anything with Rev on a PC, so am not sure about things like fonts, image
types (PNG, JPEG, etc), or the sound track, which will be a simple narrative
with possible some background music.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit vague, at this point I'm just exploring my
possibilities and I wasn't sure if Rev should be seriously considered for a
project like this.

Marty Knapp