Redeye removal, cropping, marching ants and maximum image size.

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Fri Apr 2 15:12:57 EST 2004

Four quick questions:

1) Is anyone doing redeye removal in Rev?  If so, would you mind
sharing how you are doing it?

2) Real time image cropping.  I seem to remember someone posting code
showing how to do cropping in real time, i.e. drag mouse and have inner
rect shows at 100% blendLevel and outer rect shows at 50% blendLevel.
Did anyone happen to save the snippet?

3) In Photoshop, MacPaint, even the RR IDE, when you select a rectangle
it shows "marching ants" around the selection.  Is there any way to get
this effect in RR?  Is there a "marching ants" command I'm overlooking?

4) What's the max image size?  Is it something like 2000 x 2000? I've
got some panoramas I'm trying to scale, and they're all coming out
unusable (but at least it doesn't seem to crash when this happens).

Thanks in advance,
-- Frank