News: Retrolution 4 Released

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 1 13:21:13 EST 2004

Rod-

Thursday, April 1, 2004, 2:14:00 AM, you wrote:

RM> *Support for upper and lowercase letters, except for the letter P

I WOULD URGE YOU TO RECONSIDER AND NOT ALLOW LOWERCASE LETTERS, AS
THIS MAKES THE CODE MUCH MORE READABLE.

RM> Runtime Revolution and Express do not support any of the platforms or
RM> features listed above.

I've been seeing this tagline for some twenty years now and I must say
I'm getting a bit tired of it. Not a day goes by without someone in
one of the lists complaining about lack of platform and feature
support. I'm fed up with having to ship my clients standalones with no
features. Please make a commitment to having actual features in the
next shipping version.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net