(no subject)

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Tue Sep 30 10:29:00 EDT 2003

Hi All,

This is just to let you know that the Public Beta of PreceptorTools has
been release and is available for download. :-)
=====================
For Immediate Release

PreceptorTools Public Beta Released
The New Way to Develop Courseware - In Minutes!

Edinburgh, Scotland, 25th September, 2003

Messimer Computing, Inc. and Runtime Revolution Ltd. today jointly
announced the release of the PreceptorTools public beta. With the
PreceptorTools courseware builder, teachers, trainers and students can
develop training modules, instructional aids, and presentations for
every major platform in minutes, without any programming! Beginners can
get started right away, while experienced Revolution developers can use
Revolution's rich feature set to customize PreceptorTools for their own
needs.

Steve Messimer, President of Messimer Computing, said, "With its
easy-to use ready-made lessons, PreceptorTools is perfect for busy
teachers. The prebuilt navigation aids, quizzes, and exams let teachers
focus on delivering educational solutions, without worrying about how
to code them." Messimer added, "I chose Revolution because of its
unrivaled ease of use and power. PreceptorTools taps that power for
teachers and courseware developers to use."

Kevin Miller, CEO of Runtime Revolution, said, "We're delighted
Messimer Computing chose Revolution to develop PreceptorTools. In
combination with Revolution's user-centric approach to development,
PreceptorTools makes it even easier for courseware developers to create
great computer-based training solutions."

To download the public beta version of PreceptorTools, visit
<http://www.runrev.com/preceptortools/>. This public beta can be used
for 30 days. PreceptorTools 1.0 will ship in fourth quarter 2003, and
will be distributed in the Runtime Revolution online store.

About Runtime Revolution
Founded in 1997, Runtime Revolution focuses on bringing user-centric
development tools to all major platforms. The company produces
Revolution, Revolution Express, and Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor. Runtime
Revolution, which recently completed its acquisition of MetaCard Corp.,
is based in Edinburgh, Scotland. For more information, please visit the
company on the web at <http://www.runrev.com>.

About Messimer Computing
Messimer Computing, Inc. is an applications development firm located in
Escanaba, Michigan. It has provided systems information services,
custom database design, and application development services to
companies and individuals throughout the Midwest since 1986.

###

Messimer Computing, Inc.
208 1st Ave South
Escanaba, Michigan 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
email: steve at messimercomputing.com
telephone: 1-906-748-2647

Dr Rod McCall
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street
Edinburgh
EH2 1DJ
email: rodmc at runrev.com
telephone: +44 (0) 131 718 4333
fax:+44 (0) 131 718 4334
=====================

I am currently working to update my website with reference material
regarding PreceptorTools.  It will probably take another week or two to
finish that up as there is a lot to say. Please take a moment and stop
by the site.

http://www.messimercomputing.com

By the way, I would like to thank the members of this list for all the
help and encouragement they have offered over the last year. You are
all great!

Kind regards.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
Public Beta available Now!