opaque fields scrolling problem

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:22:00 EDT 2003

  I am using mac os x.2.6, and have a problem with opaque fields when i
scroll them. if i scroll a field back to the top, there are seeming fine
horizontal white lines in the field's contents that render the contents
unreadable until i click in the field or otherwise manipulate it. if i turn
the field's "opaque" setting off, the field doesn't have this problem. But I
don't want all of my fields transparent. Is there some field setting that
corrects this? I checked the archive but could not find comment on this, it
must be a common complaint. Thanks.

rand valentine