Does SharedText work?

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 28 17:10:00 EDT 2003

According to the TD, if I set the SharedText property of a field in a group
to true, and that group appears on several cards, any change of the text of
the field on any card will show up in them all.

I have just such a field in a group and I suppose I've set its SharedText
to true by checking the 'share text' box in the Property Inspector for the
field (while editing the group); but I find that if I alter that field's
text on one card (again while editing the group) only the card I happen to
be showing is affected - the others keep the text they had before.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Graham