Lindows CD - It's a teaser

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 26 15:25:01 EDT 2003

Alex,

Good point. I'm told they're working on such features for LindowsCD (it's
relatively new at this time). You might want to check out Lindows
BusinessStation, which is interesting in that it queries a server on startup
and loads specific internet aware apps.

BTW, you can right-click on the desktop in LindowsCD and add Hard Drive and
point it to your WinXP drive, then access the files there.

-Chipp