Lindows available again.

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 26 00:41:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 08:07  PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Please note, you will need a minimum of 256Mb RAM to run the CD (as it
> installs many programs in RAM), though it's not necessarily the case
> with
> the installed version of the OS (you can purchase it from Lindows
> directly,
> if you like).

Alas, my only Windows box has < 256MB RAM and it is thrashing trying to
run LindowsCD. I'm sure it can run the Lindows full version just fine
though. Linux general is pretty easy on RAM.

First person to contact me off-list: I will snail mail you the
LindowsCD I burned.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com