Unexpected Quit w/ Debugger

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Sep 25 13:40:00 EDT 2003

Le jeudi, 25 sep 2003, à 20:05 Europe/Brussels, Greg DeVore a écrit :

> I am having a problem that Revolution 2.1 keeps Unexpectedly Quitting
> when I turn on the Script Debugger.  I am running OS 10.2 on a G4
> powerbook.  At first it happened occasionally but now it is happening
> almost a third of the time.  Very frustrating.  Any suggestions?
>
> Greg DeVore

It's a problem of a breakpoint that is not away from your stack
I had the same problem on my machine (mac OS X 10.2.x on a G3)
It happened occasionally and sometimes after 15 minutes of waiting and
later each times

to avoid it, open Rev 2.1

don't open your stack from the File menu

open the message box

type

answer file "Select your stack"
lock messages
go to stack it

once opened, type in de msg box

set the cREVGeneral["DebugObjects"] of this stack to empty.

Hope this helps.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be