Some questions on caledar algebra. (or I've got a shareware engineeeeeeee)

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Sep 24 10:59:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 09:35  AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Now comes the trick part, how to calculate if the shareware has
> expired. Is there a function to add days to a date and receive new
> date? Will I have to convert it to seconds and calculate? What you
> folks out there think it's wise to do...

Try convert command

"The convert command can handle dates in dateItems format where one or
more of the items is out of the normal range. This means you can add
arbitrary numbers to an item in the dateItems and let the convert
command handle the calculations that span minute, hour, day, month, and
year boundaries."

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com