Panther and Rev

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 22 13:59:00 EDT 2003

Hi Rob,

On Sep 22, 2003, at 11:08 AM, Rob Gould wrote:

> I've got a client who's interested in having me create something that
> will work in Apple's upcoming "Panther" OS.  Has anyone done any
> experiments running Revolution in Panther?  I know that Panther has
> been out for a while within the developer community, but I haven't
> done anything with it myself.

I have been running all of the various beta builds of Panther since
they have been released.  Am currently running 7B74, which was just
released this last weekend.

I haven't had a chance to test Rev out with the 7B74 build yet, as I
just installed it this morning.  However, the applications I had made
with Rev under earlier builds seemed to run fine.

I will try and run some more tests and will let you know if I run into
any problems.

--gordy