Leaving room for the title bar

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 10:12:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 04:51:54 -0700 (PDT), Jan Schenkel
<janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:
At 7:08 -0400 22/9/03, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>Hi Graham,
>
>The 'queryRegistry' function will figure that one out
>for itself ; so try :
>   put "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control
>Panel/Desktop/WindowMetrics/CaptionHeight" into
>tRegKey
>   put queryRegistry(tRegKey) into tCaptionHeight
>   put abs(tCaptionHeight DIV 15) + 5 into
>tWindowTitleHeight

Hi Jan

Thanks very much to you for clarifying Ken Ray's suggestion about the
Registry. Just two small points I needed to know to get it working:
the "/"s should be "\"s in the path (see the TD), and when one builds
the distribution, it's essential to include 'all other' or whatever
it's called - the last thing on the inclusion list anyway - otherwise
queryregistry doesn't function, which foxed me for some time.

Cheers

Graham