Rev. Developers Meeting

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 13:20:00 EDT 2003

The monthly meeting of the Southern California Rev. Developers (including
Northern California, Central California, and Wisconsin) will be held Wed.
evening, Sept. 24th. The featured topic will be databases (including a presentation
by Rob Couzens of SDB, a multi-platform, multi-user db written in transcript),
followed by spirited discussion on a variety of spontaneous topics.
I will be hosting this meeting at my place in San Dimas.
Take Interstate 210 to San Dimas from the west, or California 210 to San
Dimas from the east. Exit on San Dimas Avenue. Go South.
Go up the hill. Go on down the hill. Cross Bonita & the tracks (continue
south about 1 block).
Turn right on Commercial St. (The first building on the right, 113
Commercial, is the place.)
There is plenty of free parking.
If you are flying into Ontario or LAX, call for directions and
transportation.
We have a corporate rate at the local Comfort Inn & Suites if you wish to
spend the night.
The schedule is always loose for these meetings, but:
There will be a "pre-Geek" meeting at 5:00pm for people unfamiliar with db
terminology.
At around 6-6:30 we will walk over to Roady's Roadhouse for dinner (late
arrivals can meet us there; about 1 1/2 blocks west of San Dimas Ave. on Bonita) -
the "atmosphere", menu, portions, and prices are from the 50's.
Rob will begin his demo after dinner; starting about 7:15 or 7:30.
The meeting will go as late as it needs to.
Paul Looney
Simple Solutions
SimPLsol at AOL.com
909-305-5550 (phone on my desk, I'm almost always out, please leave a
message)