Breakpoint problem - how to get out of it?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 19 08:53:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 01:35  AM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> I do think this inability to have two stacks in RAM each called
> 'myStack' or whatever is a weakness of RR. Really there should be more
> robust scope/naming rules, so that the name of every stack should IMO
> be in principle be in a domain defined by the name of the file it's in
> ('myStack' of 'myFile').

I consider it an outright bug. It's just unacceptable to silently lose
a substack, just because you open another stack and the author happened
to use the same substack name as you.

--> Bug #143, Opened in July <-- this bug needs votes

However, I'm not sure how this relates to the breakpoint problem or
your corrupt stacks :-)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com