Bug submission

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Sep 18 12:28:02 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 10:48 AM, Mark Chia wrote:

> In
> addition, a voting system has now been implemented on bugzilla. Users
> are
> given a pool of 100 votes from which they can vote on bugs (up to a
> maximum
> of 5 votes per bug).

Even after looking at the description of voting, I'm a little confused.

Do I get 100 votes to be used in some time period and can't vote after
I use them up?

Or do I get to move the votes around as my interests change, shifting
them to new worse bugs from more trivial bugs, moving them from fixed
bugs to those not fixed?

Dar Scott