Comunication COM1: and a CNC milling machine (timeout?)

dave at b-i-s.org dave at b-i-s.org
Thu Sep 18 08:07:00 EDT 2003

Malte,

One thing occurs to me (you may have already done this) is to use a comms program
to log data coming out of the CNC to a text file and examine it for a protcol. You should
see the data and it's rate in the comms terminal window. It would also confirm if
operations are needed on the CNC machine to start data flow.

Good Luck,
Regards,
Dave.