error type i

Ed McCabe isb at macconnect.com
Tue Sep 16 13:55:01 EDT 2003

I purchased a studio version of RR over a week ago after using the temporary
version long enough to determine that I was going to be able to convert my
HC stacks successfully. Heather sent me a key strung to apply but when i did
I was unable to upen the stack and received an error type 1 message.

Thinking that I should not have applied the key string to the temporary
version that I had been using on my imac with OS 9.2.2. I downloaded another
copy of RR and applied the string - only to ghet the same error type 1
message and inability to open the application. I have been e-mailing heather
for over a week looking for help with no respones. Is she OK?

I suspect that the key string disabled itself the first time I tried it?

help