First time recording help

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Mon Sep 15 21:56:01 EDT 2003

"....I have two buttons:

on mouseUp
   record sound file "MySound"
end mouseUp

on mouseUp
   stop recording
end mouseUp

I assumed this should create a QT file "MySound" with all the defaults
in
the current folder, but nothing happens. What do I do next?...."

Ken,
If I start up Revolution (v1.1.1, but I don't suppose it matters here),
create a new stack with 2 buttons and scripts as you outlined above,
when clicking the buttons a sound file is saved to the folder that
contains the Revolution application.
As was mentioned in a previous message, make sure you have set the
defaultFolder (or the directory) to wherever you wish to save the sound
file.

-KK