Free PCPLUS edition

Hans Ydelm hansydelm at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 15 05:43:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have been trying to get hold of the free 1.1 version that came with
the PCPLUS magazine a few month ago. Unfortunately PCPLUS doesn't seem
to respond to my request to buy that particular edition, so is anybody
kind enough to ftp it to me? (or email if <10MByte) please email me and
I will send you my ftp details.

I have the free edition which came with my Linux Format magazine but it
seems rather unstable on my RH9 machine so I am hoping the windows
version is a bit better. I only use it for some hobby project (see
http://www.ht-lab.com/vhdlsort/vhdlsort.html) so the 1.1 version is more
than enough.

Thanks,
Hans.