[ANN] xtalk/transcript mode for Emacs editor

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Sep 14 04:02:00 EDT 2003

Thanks and congratulations, Alex, for doing those very usefull piece of
stuff available to us. I will not find time to use them before december
but be sure i will then ask lots about how to get the best from your
Emacs-aware stacks.

I believe that this kind of softs could greatly help to improve the
Rev's/MC popularity in the *NIX sphere.

Bests Regards, Pierre