Where is QuickTime Capture? Help

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Sep 12 12:25:01 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

> From: "Chris Sheffield" <revlist at cableone.net>
> Subject: RE: Where is QuickTime Capture? Help
> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:13:52 -0600
>
> You should be able to just run the QuickTime Updater and click the Custom
> button.  Select QuickTime Capture from the list and then Update Now.  I've
> installed it successfully.
Thanks os much for the Re.

I'm saying I tried EVERYTHING available, including that. I just tried it
again (9th time)...I get a dialog:

The package file "QuickTime Capture" cannot be downloaded. The file could
not be found. Do you want to try again?

...with two buttons: Stop  and  Try again? (default)

I hit "Try again "17 times and all I ever get is the same thing.

Is it a OSX-only file?

Ken N.