Metal & Menubar

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Sep 11 13:09:01 EDT 2003

Whew! The problem is a cosmetic issue. The increase in window height is
there along with the appearance of the File, Edit, Help menus. However,
they are not really "there" and can't be activated. Also, the other
objects in the window are really shifted up (but initially appear
shifted down due to the "fake" menubar). Click around where the buttons
should be and they will appear in their proper locations leaving an
underlying "residue"(?) of where they appeared when the stack opened.

Barry