URL-based updates [was: Deep Space]

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 04:43:00 EDT 2003

Once David and Wouter have established an agreed version for Mac and PC, perhaps you would post it to a website? I am well and truly lost trying to keep up with the 'correct' version!

Which makes me ponder how to manage such 'shared' codes and any interim updates...

Would it be useful to have The Scripters Scrapbook be able to handle live updates from a given web url? As changes are posted, your Scrapbook could then keep itself up to date simply by clicking an 'update me' button. Or would this be a proliferation of an existing solution?

Comments and feedback would be appreciated.

RR version:
www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk/scriptersscrapbook/ScriptersScrapBook RR v3.0b6.zip

MC version:
www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk/scriptersscrapbook/ScriptersScrapBook MC v3.0b6.zip