Workaround to lack of modality when quitting in OSX

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Wed Sep 10 15:10:00 EDT 2003

Ken,

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. There is obviously some
OS-specific code somewhere which is causing this. Whether it is the
engine or one (or more) of the "support" files (and I use that term for
lack of a better understanding of the seamy underbelly of Rev),
compiling your stacks into an app in Windows -for- OSX creates an app
whole Quit menu item (on the app menu) does nothing when a modal dialog
is presented to the user (which is correct). It behaves exactly as the
OSX Mail.app program does when a modal dialog is "up". The "Quit" item
is enabled and selectable but it does nothing ("doesn't trigger").

Regards,
Barry