Workaround to lack of modality when quitting in OSX

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 10 10:25:00 EDT 2003

Wait a second... are you telling me that the engine that compiles for OS
X *from Windows* is different than the engine that compiles for OS X
*from OS X*?

And when you say it doesn't have the bug, does that mean that the Quit
menu item doesn't trigger, or it is disabled, or what? Just looking for
clarity...

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software