Rendevouz in Revolution.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 22:58:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 11:49  PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I get the impression this is best done with system calls to sign up
> for Rendevouz.  And if that wont work, it will take multicasting.  It
> might be possible to send a multicast message from Revolution, but I
> know of no way to sign up for receiving them.
>
> However, the IPC group is working on an alternate discovery method
> just for IPC for revolution.  Not standard, but maybe a stopgap.
>
> Dar Scott

Hi mr Dar Scott,

I know nothing of raw sockets or the layers of TCP/IP.... All I Want is
a discovery method for stacks running in LAN... What is this IPC Group,
does IPC stands for Interprocess Communication? Can you point me to
some website or the like...

Cheers
Andre

Andre Alves Garzia  2003  BRAZIL