how to detect stack needs to be saved

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Sep 8 09:47:00 EDT 2003

Actually, I was thinking of reading the lastMod date from *inside* the
stack file I'm running, not trying to check the last mod of another
stack file on disk. Something like:

  if the lastModified of this stack is empty then
     -- hasn't been modified yet this session
  else
    -- it has been modified this session
  end if

I don't know if the detailed files are updated while the stack is open
or whether they are only updated when it closes...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/