How to translate some default dialogs ?

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 13:28:00 EDT 2003

bonjour Charles,

I have a solution to have all system messages, menus (like App menu,
Quit, Help), file selection dialog, etc.. in your preferred language,
the one you have defined in the system preferences :

Quit Revolution
Open the Revolution folder
Select the Revolution app and show the package contents
Open the Contents then the Resources folder
Create inside the Resources folder a new folder, name it "French.lproj"

 From now, your copy of Revolution should display some menus and
messages in French.

Rebuild your app (Revolution will copy the French.lproj folder in your
app package)

Your app should display systems menus, messages in French.

Hope it answers your question.

Bonne chance.

Thierry.