On the topic of XML-RPC, input needed...

revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Sun Sep 7 10:24:00 EDT 2003

Hi Andre

I couldn't remember if anyone had pointed this out to you , but you can search the archive of this list (and the Metacard list).  You might find some useful stuff on CGI or the Metacard httpd there...

http://mindlube.com/cgi-bin/search-use-rev.cgi

I don't think that the mindlube site searches the Metacard archive, but you can search that here:

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

I searched the archives and couldn't find anything to suggest that these search facilities had been pointed out to you.

Regards, Bernard