faking https?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Sep 7 00:20:01 EDT 2003

Rob,

If you just need this to work on OS X, I would check out the "curl"
shell command. Just jump into the terminal app and type "man curl".
Once you get the command you need in there, you can call it with
shell().

You'll find HTTPS and POST support in there along with just about
anything else you could ever want.

I'd imagine there are also Windows binaries of curl, but on OS X it's
there by default.

Brian