REQ: Calendar control.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Sep 6 18:00:00 EDT 2003

I would bet that Sean gets it all the time (Sean is a more common male name here in the States than female). I honestly didn't know until I downloaded libSMTP and read her about box.

I have a friend Chris who has run into the same situation...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/