rev-based installer

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Fri Sep 5 13:04:01 EDT 2003

If you want to build an actual installer, and you're working on Windows,
check out InnoSetup (www.innosetup.com).  It's free and very powerful.  If
you're working on Mac OS X, you can use the built-in installer builder.  If
it's OS 9, you might be better off just creating your own with Rev.

Hope that helps.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally