embedding graphics in text?

Joel Rees joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp
Fri Sep 5 06:06:00 EDT 2003

Newbie sort of question, but I'm a newb, so here goes --

Converting a hypercard stack, have a graphics layover and space in the
text where images in the layover are supposed to end up, but font
differences and so forth and the images are not where they should be,
relative to the text.

So I would like to be able to cut the images out of the layover and
embed them into the text, the way it can be done with html. Does
revolution support such a thing?

(Having trouble thinking of where to look this up in the docs.)

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan