Metal OS X

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Sep 4 08:28:01 EDT 2003

What a waste of development time IMOHO...

Sorry but I dont have OSX (too slow, too expensive, not enaf
advantages...)
Besides, I dont see what more detail you need from a pattern! OK, it
doesn't rust ;)

I did my own plastic-metal-camouflage pattern in my Clipperx (clip
manager) stack
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=86 (info,
preview
and download) and it resizes very nicely! It's even animates itself
without any scripting!
(Just pull any corner in the window to see it...)

What was really offending though was seeing a WinXP window in the
properties panel! YUK!

cheers
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server