New Rev Buyers, did you receive your unlocking key?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Sep 4 07:13:00 EDT 2003

On Mittwoch, Sep 3, 2003, at 23:00 Europe/Vienna, Judy Perry wrote:

> I'm still waiting patiently.  I figure a bunch of us waited until the
> last
> minute (but not, unfortunately, my students, whom I wish to beat with
> a large stick...)

Me too I m wainting for a new license, because the one I got was wrong,
since about a week. Only Heathers robot is answering. Usually she
answers very fast! I hope she is not ill..?

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539