undo broken in script editor

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Sep 3 22:24:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 09:05  PM, Steve Gehlbach wrote:

> Has the lame (and broken) function of the undo command in the script
> editor been reported as a bug?
>
> By my memory, it did not work in 2.0 nor now in 2.1.  Appears to be
> only one action deep (pretty minimal by today's standards, even vi has
> multi-level), there doesn't seem to be a re-do, and when you delete a
> selection, the undo doesn't work at all.
>
> I don't know if this is just low on the priority list or maybe other
> people are using a different editor.  I searched bugzilla and couldn't
> find an entry which is surprising.
>
> I did see entries about the colorizing working unevenly.

Bug #30 looks relevant. I selected query options product: Revolution,
component: Script Editor, Status: all

Just thinking out loud: so how does something that is marked as
RESOLVED LATER, like #30, actually get take care of and fixed in a
future version?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com