Radio buttons as indicator lights

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Sep 3 09:21:01 EDT 2003

Graham,

I would suggest simply using a button with different icons. You could
simply turn the hilite of the button on or off. There are some nice
icons in the image library you could use for this.

If you really wanted to get fancy you could create a small circle (or
other shape) image and change the fill color. This would give you an
almost unlimited range of states instead of just ON or OFF.

Bill Vlahos