How many people use Single-Handler Mode in Script Editor?

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 2 20:16:01 EDT 2003

I never noticed that it was there. On looking at the view menu (which
is different to the view menu that is present when not editing a
script) I found the Show handler name option. I love that one!

I think I will try the single-handler mode because it makes things
look a little more clear...

My handler descriptions are sometimes before the handler name and
sometimes after. Clearly after works well with single-handler mode. I
don't see how any scripter control is lost.

Regards,
--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer