radioBehavior problem

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 2 06:21:01 EDT 2003

I have a group of radio buttons which are intended as indicator lights. The
radioBehavior of the group is set to true, and this can be confirmed in the
message box. However when I set the hilite of one of the buttons in the
group to true by script (rather than clicking the button), it doesn't turn
off the hilites of the other buttons, and I can end up with all of them
hilited. This seems contrary to the TD.

A typical line of script is:

set the hilite of btn "ReachedLevel2" of cd 1 of stack "Level_Indicators"
to true

What am I doing wrong?

(I should say I'm still using RR 2.0.1 as I try to avoid long downloads in
my current location. Roll on broadband in Rural France!)

TIA for any explanation

Graham